Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

Smart Investing


I am addicted to watching the stock market and I have to tell you that the past year and a half or so has about driven me crazy. But I believe I have finally found the perfect investment.

To give you an idea of how good this is I will compare it to some other stocks.

If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock

one year ago,

It would NOW be worth $49.00

With Enron, you would have had $16.50
left of the original $1,000.00.!

With WorldCom,

you would have had less than $5.00 left

BUT

If you had purchased $1,000.00

worth of Beer one year ago,
drank all the beer,
then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND,
you would have had
$214.00.

============================

Based on the above information,

current investment advice is to

drink heavily and recycle.

===================

It’s called the

401-Keg Plan


Me? I'm off to the liquor store and then I'm gonna scratch my itch.



Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment