Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

Bad Ad Placement


OK, I understand that you want to make a buck or two off your website and that's alright with me. The issue I have with you making money is the placement of your ads.

Why should I have to scroll half way down the page through shit loads of ads and banners to get to the article that I want to read. If I can't begin to read your article without scrolling down I am leaving your site. Same with putting your ads in the middle of a paragraph, don't do it. It irritates me!

By the way I am also a smart consumer and I know that if I don't click on your ads you don't make shit. Guess what? I am not going to click on your ads.

Enough said and that itch is scratched.

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment