Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

Cell Phone Etiquette


WTF is up with people using their cell phones in a restaurant!

Tonight I was trying to have dinner with my niece whom I have not seen in a year. We could not even carry on a decent conversation due to the loudmouthed, obnoxious idiot in the booth next to us.

OK I can understand if it was an emergency, but this guy was going on and on about the girl he boinked last night, what he was having for dinner and the movie he was going to see. I am not sure if there really was anyone else on the other end of the line as this guy talked non-stop for 25 minutes and even talked while he was trying to chew.

So I say to you rude obnoxious arse holes with no manners,
if you don't want your phone to end up here, I would suggest that you follow the rules of etiquette listed below.

Cell Phone Etiquette
Via: Cell Phones


Enough said and the itch is scratched!

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment